Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 7 May 2018

Simply Amazing.....

Having been such a beautiful day, the sunset at home was simply glorious. I didn't want Indi to miss it! So I decided that having been so close last night and coming home from work today to find that she had messed outside (That's the first time since she arrived) I thought I'd try her on a lead again and take her out with the amazing Star.

I'm not going to lie, the actual walking on the lead bit was horrific with the thrashing and lead biting I witnessed on Friday, but once she realises she was outside and the beauty that surrounded her, I honestly think she enjoyed the view and smells.

Living on my own it is difficult to capture the full wonder of what I was lucky enough to witness. I honestly think that Indi has never ever been out on a walk with somebody. She was amazing and you can even see her beginning to respond to her name. A glorious sunset with two amazing girls as this video shows.....