Change Lives

Change Lives

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Lady Meets Daisy.....

Sorry for the bombardment of pictures with my ugly mug on but I just couldn't not share this one. Anyone who knows Lady (on the left) or saw video footage of when she arrived will know how amazing this photograph is. Used for protection, she hated everything and everyone. Today she walked with me and Daisy, probably the closet she has ever been to another dog.

Daisy was due for destruction in a local pound. Although not as full on and menacing as Lady, her story is pretty much the same, hated other dogs and extremely aggressive in her kennel.

Too be in the middle of these beautiful two girls is something I'm very proud of, "can't believe what I'm seeing" was a comment made when we returned to the kennels. I couldn't either, but it just goes to show how amazing these animals are.....