Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 10 May 2018

Indi's Most Amazing Walk Yet.....

Sorry for the late post but I really couldn't wait to share with you a really proud and massive moment for Indi. Tonight we went out for a walk with Star like every night, only tonight she really did step out.....

Not much trashing around or biting the lead, tonight she walked despite still being terrified. It was as if her curiosity had finally taken over her senses. She really was amazing.

Interestingly at one stage two cyclists went past talking, it was the only time she freaked out. Then not long after a van went past and she didn't flicker. Once again all I can conclude from witnessing her actions is that she is terrified of humans but used to traffic?

Anyway we went all the way to the cattle grid and back again, a combined trip of about half a mile. Quite incredible considering she only thrashed her way into my life 6 days ago. I am so proud and in love.

Once we got back she was exhausted and fell asleep in front of my eyes. She let me put on her new collar, and perhaps more importantly she didnt scrunch her head into a corner. For the first time she just stretched out and then went to sleep in front of me.

Writing this I am still very emotional about what I have seen from Indi tonight. I don't even think the video and photos will do justice to just how amazing she was......