Change Lives

Change Lives

Friday 11 May 2018

Indi A Week On.....

So a week ago today myself and 3 of my dogs set off to meet a scruffy little dog that was extremely shut down and terrified. That dog of course was Indi, and what followed has been a very emotional and proud week.

This is her on arrival.....


You have all followed her progress all week, the highs and lows, we all share the same admiration and love for her. Today is a day off, so I had the pleasure of getting her put for a walk in daylight and having been with Star all week I introduced Lennox who had also had the pleasure of the road trip to get her.....


All three of these dogs have had tough lives and Star and Lennox are battling their own issues that health and age bring, but I have to say that to be part of this walk this morning was an amazing feeling. I am so proud of them all. So much has changed for Indi a week on.....