Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 19 March 2018

Worthy Of Such Devotion - The SHAK Story. Pre-Order Your Copy Now.....



About nine months ago I received a letter from a man who had stumbled across my mam fundraising outside Pets At Home. He had been intrigued by the work we do and by the story behind why I founded the charity you all now know as SHAK.

That man was Robert MacGowan, published author of Jessica's Grandad and Hamsters In The Park. We met at HQ for an initial meeting, before months of Costa Coffee and unearthing some memories I'd buried deep inside. Everyone has had an effect on what I stand for now, but more importantly what the charity stands for today.

The result is a book called Worthy Of Such Devotion, excellently written and covering both the life of myself and the charity I created in the memory of my best friend.

The release date is still a couple of weeks away, but we are now offering you the chance to pre-order your copy now.....

As well as being one of the first to read why we are what we are, pre-ordering means your copy will be signed by both Rob and myself! 

To be one of the first, order your now from the SHAKShop:

Order Worthy Of Such Devotion HERE

Thank you in advance, thank you Rob, thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way and thank you Shak for making me do this.