Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Keiser Meets Geds Pals.....

I'm very proud of the SHAK dogs I've taken Home, each and everyone with their own horrible tale to tell. So many of them were destined to be destroyed for one reason or another, yet the way they help others is incredible.

Yesterday I posted a video of Ged meeting them for the first time, today I'm posting a photo of Keiser out on a walk with some of them. He has met Star and Bruce before but this was the first time he'd met Lennox and Sky.....

(L-R Sky, Bruce, Lennox, Star, Kaiser.)

I think it is also important to point out that I walked all 5 myself, such was the harmony amongst the group. I'm very proud of them all, and especially of Kaiser who took his first step on the road to hopefully finding him a home of his own.