Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Even Closer.....

After a couple of days off it was nice to get back in with Eden this morning, and whilst she didn't run over to the door wagging her tail excites to see me, she did lift her head and licked her lips, a calming signal and one that at least acknowledged I was back.

We quickly got reacquainted and I moved a little closer....



Next I got out the lead, and although she definitely didn't want to go anywhere she let me put it on.....



Whilst it's clear that Eden is still terrified, almost shut down to human interaction I'd say, it's great that she is allowing me to get this close in just 5 days. The mental state she was in when she arrived made me think to get this far would take weeks. She's an amazing girl.....

(Facebook viewers will need to click on the post to see all photos.)