HOUSEKEEPING VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED TO WORK IN OUR DOGGY KITCHEN
We are a registered charity and are looking for flexible volunteers who are passionate about dogs to join our team. Successful candidates will be given full training in the areas where help is required. Your duties will include:
· Working along other volunteers and members of the team in our doggy kitchen
· Preparation of dog meals (some require three meals per day) & giving out medication.
· Wash feeding and water bowls
· Update feeding logs on a daily basis
· Replenish food stores at the end of each day
· Wash and dry soiled bedding
· Ensure bedding shelves are kept neat and tidy
· Cleaning materials to be replenished, cleaned and stored in relevant area at the end of each day
· Ensure Dog food preparation area is kept clean and tidy to the highest possible standard
· General housekeeping duties
This will be a shared position as we need to cover the kitchen seven days. Minimum 3 hour shifts from 10am – 1pm or 1pm – 3pm. Alternatively, a full shift from 10am – 4pm.
Full driving license and use of your own vehicle is required.
Previous pet care experience would be an advantage but not compulsory as you will not be dealing with the dogs direct.
If you are interested please contact Kerry Bagier at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. If you do not have internet access please apply in writing, enclosing a stamp addressed envelope to Mrs K Bagier, SHAK, Greenwell Road, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 1HB. (Please note no dogs are kept at this address).
Registered Charity No. 1125159