Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 3 November 2016

Thank You And A Real Shocker Hoping To Arrive.....

Apologise for the silence on here, no other reason than spending so much time trying to deal with some horrific cases of abuse and  neglect, some of which I can't talk for legal reasons.

However, I'd just like to thank everyone for all the fantastic support we have received recently. Christmas has crept around again,  and the generosity of people never ceases to amaze me.

We're fighting a losing battle though, myself and my team accepted that a long time ago. Today I spent the afternoon in negotiations with another rescue to help a German Shepherd that was in perhaps the worst physical condition I have ever seen this breed in. Sheer neglect, the photo's from when he was found will shock..... weighing just 21kgs.

I will tell you his story once he lands, but in the meantime he is perfect example of why we need your support financially and physically more than ever.....

Stephen (Founder of SHAK)