Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Why I'm So Proud.....

I'm very proud of everything myself and my team have achieved, and I think the following story really does emphasise the work we do.....

Thursday at around 15.30pm I receive a text about a dog on the south coast of England that is booked in to be destroyed at 18.00pm. She has got herself in trouble with people and dogs.....

A bit of juggling about with a very well trusted charity partner means we can agree to say her.....

Her transporter picks her up on Friday morning from her foster home. She shows sign of severe fear aggression.....

She arrives at ours at around 14.30pm, just under 24 hours from us first being alerted, and almost the whole length of the country travelled. By now she is showing signs of serious fear aggression. I have to use a 'rigid lead' to get her out of the car.....

Then.....

48 Hours Later.....

David is the first to do the unthinkable.....

Get her out on a normal lead!


Then just 24 hours later, and  just over 4 days since I received that first text, this happens.....





It just shows what can be achieved. It shows how special the work we do really is.....