Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Farewell To Mr Foxy.....

I had some really sad news on Monday night as one of SHAK'S old timers lost his battle aginst illness. Seymour came not long after I started The Rescue Place, and although he was very quickly snapped up by a loving family,  he left a big impression on everyone.

Mr Foxy as we nicknamed him was simply gorgeous, and the Inglis family that fell in love with him at first sight ended up with a perfect family dog.

He used to send me postcards from his many family caravan holidays, and despite being away from us for 6 or 7 years I got regular visits at least a couple of times a year. The picture below was taking just a couple of weeks ago..... the last time I saw him.

I don't think anyone who was lucky enough to meet him will ever forget Seymour. I know his family has has their hearts torn apart by having to let him go. Our thoughts are with them. 'Jump free little man.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.