Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 26 March 2015

Layla Finally Becomes A SHAKETTE.....


This was the reaction I got from Layla this afternoon when I told her that she had finally become a fully fledged SHAK dog. It's a far cry from when she arrived with us.....

How Sorry Does She Look?
Emaciated.....
Covered In Sores.....
Layla came to us desperate for help. In a really precarious position, emaciated and covered with horrendous sores. TLC goes a long way, but you need to know the little bit extra that makes a turn around like this, and once again my team have really shown their expertise in getting Layla's life back on track. Now she is ours we will try to find an opportunity for her to make that next step, and get the love she deserves all for herself.

Legal reason's meant I couldn't say anything about Layla until today, and now the time has come I think now words will do her turnaround justice. So instead I'll leave you with a picture of me and her taken today, along with one I took when she arrived.....