Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 23 February 2015

Essential Oils.....

We had a great day with our good friend Leigh from Essentials For Equilibrium on Friday, after she kindly donated her time and oils to some of our dogs. We have already seen what a worthwhile and enjoyable session working with oils can be for our dogs, and one in particular. However on Friday it was the turn of some of our other dogs to have fun in the sun, and the reaction from them was all so different, as was their self selection of oils!

As you can see from the photo's below Sally certainly had a good time.....

"I'm Not Sure About This....."

"Ah Go On Then......"

"I Like It!!!!!"
I know I speak on behalf of Rachel and Alison too, as well as the dogs, when I say a big thank you to Leigh for giving up her time as well as expertise, it was definately time well spent.

If you'd like to find out more about Leigh's work please check out:

Essentials For Equilibrium