Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 15 January 2015

A Day Out For Sally.....

When taking Nelson down to the vets today for a bandage change I thought it would be a good idea to take Sally for a little run out in the van.

I think she enjoyed the travelling but after Nelson was done I thought I'd push her just that little bit further and step it up a gear by taking her out into the big wide world.....

We ended up at a busy retail park where she behaved impeccably. People, cars and the general hustle bustle really didn't phase her, even the sight of a Marks and Spencer food hall didn't put her off her stride as she chose to go to the toilet right outside!

However I think if you ask Sally to name her favourite bit of the day, I think it would be an easy one to answer..... Her visit to Pets At Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.