Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Meeting Fraser.....

I mentioned last week that we had a few new arrivals, well I can now introduce them.

Fraser came very stressed, very frightened and letting us know that he didn't want to be here. He has taken a lot of work in the very short time he has been here, but more importantly he has worked very hard to trust. All the photos were taken over a 24 hour period, and it was great to see him really respond.
 
This is Fraser and me on his first venture out. He decided he was going, as he started sniffing my lead when I sent into his kennel to give him a treat. So off we went.....
Then that afternoon he started to make friends with Melissa. I think you can see that food is the way to become friends.




Then the next day he decided that David had to take him out for a stroll rather than around the back. Ignore the concentration on David's face, the feeling of admiration is mutual!

 
I think the smile on Fraser's face compared to the first photograph says it all. Great few days work Fraser.