Change Lives

Change Lives

Tuesday 2 July 2013

One Of My Proudest Moments.....

Regular visitors to this site or listeners of the radio show will be familiar with the story of little Star. Terrified and severely dog aggressive when she arrived, it took over two months before we could even stroke her. A little while back I posted pictures of Melissa and me getting cuddles and kisses, she amazed us. Well, after some nice walks with other dogs today was a big test for Star as she went off lead with Max for the first time. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she solicited all the play, and simply loved being the allowed the freedom to be with another dog.

I can still see her frantically trying to get at other dogs the day she arrived as they passed her in the farmyard, and when I look at these now, they fill me with joy and pride. This girl was booked into be destroyed, giving her time and stimulation has turned her life around. Absolutely amazing.