Change Lives

Change Lives

Tuesday 7 May 2013

It's A Dog's Life Goes Global.....

Thanks to Chris and Susan for sending these, made me laugh!

Shameless plug, but please don't forget you can order your copy of my book from the SHAK Shop:

It's A Dog's Life.....

"And so it all began.
A bit of bother going through emigration, not having a pet passport didn't
help matters but hey, we're on our way."

"Them drinks is taking a while to come, I got a thirst on in with all this
heat."

"Who is wearing the brightest colours today, the bull or that human man
chappie.

I'm just a doggie..........get me out of here!"

"This book is being read all over the world and some very famous people have
taken an interest!"

"Them feet sure do stink a bit!"

"Time for some of them drinkies what the humans enjoy so much."

"Nice to have a rest in my favourite chair during my hols."

"Think me gona have a swim with them humans!"