Change Lives

Change Lives

Sunday 20 January 2013

Why I Do What I Do.....

A lot of the stuff that comes on here can be sad or when a dog arrives in a desperate state. Today I enjoyed an amazing walk with my dogs, 5 of which are SHAK Forever Foster dogs. So I thought I'd let you see some happy dogs enjoying themselves the way they should. Long time follows will remember the stories of Star, Ava, Lennox and more recently Scout and Haden. Here they all are with Oskar and Sky (both fom different rescues). This why I do what I do.....
3 Legged Hadem (left) with Sky and Star.

Haden and Star Could Be Twins.

Haden and Star.

Happy Haden.

Haden With Star, Sky and Oskar.

Contented.

Just Catching His Breath.

Wheres Star Gone?

The Beautiful Ava.

The Grandma.

Lennox.

The Oh So Handsome Lennox.

Haden and His Big Brothers Lennox and Oskar.

Lennox Keeping An Eye On Things.

Mirror Image. Lurcher, German Shepherd x2, Lurcher.

My Two German Shepherds, Oskar and Scout.

Scout.

Scout Looking Happy.

Polar Bear!

Scout.

Star and Sky Make Scout Nervous!

I Got Away From Them Dad!

Airborne.

Sky and Star.

Star and Haden.

Haden Taking A Well Earned Rest.

My Latest Two Friends, Scout and Haden.