Change Lives

Change Lives

Friday 19 October 2012

Prayer For Dusty.....

It has been a very emotional week this week as late on Wednesday night I had to rush Dusty to the vets after he'd collapsed. His temperautre was 105.1 and he was totally out of it. The vets gave him medication, and I'm pleased to say that his temperature is back to normal, however by this evening he still hadn't ate or managed to stand up.

After a discussion with the vet it was decided that I could bring Dusty home and try to nurse him back to an appetite. Dusty is a fighter, and has battled his way back from several illnesses before, and he truly amazed me as after all he's been through he decided to walk from my jeep to his bed! Better news followed as I managed to syeringe some chicken soup into him, his first meal since Wednesday.

There's a long way to go, or maybes if fate is against us, not so long. But Dusty and I won't give up, he means to much to everyone for that.