Change Lives

Change Lives

Tuesday 14 August 2012

I Miss You So Much Big Gee.....

It's a year today since I lost a dog that changed me forever. A dog that was so scary on arrival I honestly thought I was mad taking it on. It took 4 of us to carry Gunnar in a cage from the car to his kennel and I promise if he could of got hold of us we would of been knackered. The next day I greeted him in the morning and we were best friends from then on in.

Gunnar was very much my dog, I could do anything with him, and when he died he was unmuzzled and in my arms. His working days were over the minute he came to us, and I like to think he enjoyed every single one of them. I know he taught me so much that I feel honoured that he let me so close. I'll never forget you Big Gee, in fact I think of you every single day. I miss you.