Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 9 August 2012

Home Sweet Home.....

I love getting photo's pf our dogs once they've gone into homes and here's some of the latest.

Till had spent most of his life in a haulage yard, and was left on his own when his owner died. We found him a perfect "Forever Foster" home, where he doesn't want for anything, and I think its fair to say he's enjoying his retirement.
Next is Brodie who despite these photos, is enjoying a really active life. I guess he's earned the comfy bed after being on the go all the time.

And finally here's 3 that I'm very lucky to share a home with. Ava, Dusty and Lennox all came to me for different reasons, but all had one thing in common, nobody else wanted them. Here they are enjoying the sunshine with some pals.
Dusty

Ava

Nima, Dusty and Lennox