Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 2 April 2012

Laser, Hope And Gypsey.....


It was with great relief this morning that I was able to pick Laser up from the vets after he spent the weekend at the vets recovering from an operation to remove testicular cancer. Laser, pictured above far left with his best 3 mates Murphy, Butch and Kane(and me)is a lovely dog that has always lived with Murphy, so the 4 days apart have been difficult for both to comprehend. I'm delighted to say though that Laser was the perfect patient, and I'd like to thank everyone at Moorview Vets for giving him nothing but the best care.

Monday is Weigh Day for Hope, and I'm pleased to say she has once again gained weight, and is now an impressive 18kg. Thanks to Sheena for all the wonderful work you are doing with this girl.

Today also marks the second anniversary of us losing Gypsey (pictured above), a wonderful girl who proved everyone wrong. Anyone who enjoys a drink in the Border Terrier Pub will remember the special greeting you received from Gyp as she lead you to the bar. You were amazing girl, I'll never forget you.