Change Lives

Change Lives

Sunday 29 April 2012

King Goes Home.....

There is a lot of work goes on behind the scenes by the great people I have alongside me, and after the successful move for Bailey, Lesley and Geoff have already come up trumps again.King has been with us for 2 and a half years after being kicked out as a stray. He couldn't find a home because of his behaviour, but simply because he was so big and strong. After weeks of work and trips to meet new owners, King went home yesterday, to a farmhouse with another little dog. The kennels don't seem the same without him, but read the email I got last night, he deserves this.

"Hi Lesley & Geoff,

All going really well, we went for a short walk after you had left and King was good as gold. He walked to heel and did not pull at all.  He is o.k with Ted, a few little grumbles if he sniffs where he shouldn't but nothing worrying. I am just making dinner and he is as calm as anything, totally obedient.  I have asked him to lie down as I don't do food and dogs and he is happily watching me and having an intermittent snooze on the kitchen floor.  Not stressed at all!

He had a sensible bowl of food when we got back and ate all of that, then promptly went for a poo when we took him outside, so a jolly good boy all round.

Thanks, so much to you both, for all the driving and everything, he is really lovely :-).

I will keep you posted and get some photos soon."



Thanks to Lesley and Geoff again for making a massive difference to one of SHAK's real BIG boys.