Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 21 December 2011

A Turn For The Worse.....


After a couple of days being lame on one of his front legs, I took Dudley to the Vets this morning, and I'm afraid it isn't good news. It would appear that the Arthritis and Neurological condition is now starting to effect the font leg with all the sores on, and the out come has just taken a turn for the worse. We have agreed to give him some extra medication and see if there is any improvement, however I know I must begin to face up to the fact that I am going to lose a dog that has taught me so much. Dudley leaves an impression every where he goes. He is so brave and lovable, this world is so cruel at times. I love him so much, but have to do the best thing for him. In the meantime he is getting pampered more than you could ever begin to believe.