Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 15 September 2011

Thank You To The SHAK And Lendlease Teams.....

I
I'm always very proud of the SHAK team, but today they excelled themselves even further. Under pressure as we had a wonderful group of people coming to paint the kennels, they performed magnificently and still managed to clean and walk every dog twice. Thank you all, I'm so proud.

Thank you to to the team from Lendlease that travelled all the way from Manchester on a community day to paint our kennels. A great day was had, new friends made, a picnic and the dogs got spoilt rotten. Thanks to Paul Smith of PPG for donating all the paint, and a special thanks to Kate Perkins for arranging the whole thing.

I get really emotional when I think back to why this charity came about, and to think we now have support like I saw today, is simply amazing. Thank you all so much.