Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 21 July 2011

Hope.....(In Romania)


Found this on Facebook:

"Yesterday, 18 July 2011, was one of the worst days of my life. I have never imagined I would ever see a dog eaten alive by thousands, milion of worms. The poor do (I will call her HOPE) was lying in the middle of a countryside road and tens of flies were ...flying around her. i thought she was dead, but when she saw me getting close to her, she raised her head. She drank water from my hand . Afterwards, I put her in the car. There were worms in her eyes, mouth, nose...every centimeter of her body was covered with worms. We arrived at the vet. She started to shave Hope's hair. Her body was full of wounds. The worms have created deep channels under her skin. The vet said that she would have diesn in max. 1 day, in terrible pain. When all the hair was removed, we washed her. She has been so silent, so kind, she let us do to her anything, as if she knew we want her tu surrvive. She got perfusions, vitamins, painkillers, antibiotics. She made it through the night, she ate and she was ok. The vet was amazed. She is an old German shepard mix, 3 legged, skinny. She needs blood tests, babesiosis test(she had also ticks). The vets from HAPPY PER CLINIC have been very nice and accepted to keep her there for some time. We need financial help for her and, if possible, an adoption, when she will recover completely. She deserves a decent life, for her last years. My paypal is roxxana_84@yahoo.it(please mention that the donation is ment for Hope; I have another case, Charlie, a paralysed dog), my e-mail roxxana84@live.com"