Change Lives

Change Lives

Tuesday 17 August 2010

On A Brighter Note.....

Here's a picture of Faith watching her Mam muck out the horses. Everyone who know's Faith's story will appreciate just what can be achieved given time. No dog should be written off without that at least.

And here's an update written by the girl herself:

"Hello everyone - I thought I would let you all know how life in my new home is going !!

its all been a bit unsettling but exciting and I am getting very brave going for my walks now - when mammy picks up the lead now I can't wait to get it on. I was a bit scared at first coming out if the back of my car but getting braver !!! My new neighbours are really nice and letting me take things at my own pace but they are all dog lovers so understand how big a thing this is for me - have have a lovely garden which has had a special gate put on for me and I can sun bah on the patio when the sun comes out !!!

I get to go and feed my big brother and sisters everyday which means a nice walk to the field and I have made lots of new friends at the yard, horses and doggies - especially Olli who comes with Auntie Andrea - we had great fun in the indoor school ! Talking of the indoor school they have horsey jumps in there which I like jumping - its especially funny making mammy jump them with me !!! I even got to go to the girlies coffee morning I got to hear all the gossip and have a biscuit !

Well I have to go now this new life is soooo tiring - off to lie infront of my fire in my comfy big bed

Bye for now
Faith x "