Change Lives

Change Lives

Friday 16 July 2010

Things Have Been A Little Crazy.....

Things have been a little crazy lately in all aspects of life at SHAK and The Rescue Place. Right the way from the phone never stopping, new hoodies and jackets being designed, delivered and sold (thanks to everyone who has bought them)I am also working on a new range of T-Shirts that should appear in the next couple of weeks.

On the dog front, I think the photo's from last week show exactly what has been happening, lots of playing in the sunshine. We also had a temporary new arrival last week, more about her tomorrow when hopefully she moves onto her new home.

Smokey is recovering well, and seems a lot more relaxed in his penthouse (the new kennel we were able to purchase with funds from Derek's.) He is still carrying his squeaky santa everywhere, but seems happier in himself. I do wonder if he knows that something bad has been taken away from him.

Speaking of old German Shepherds, I've just come off the phone trying to arrange for another old boy to find his way north to us. He is described as " male, older adult, underweight with some arthritic problems" Sounds right up our street! More details once I have them, although I have seen pictures I won't post them until he is ours.

Work has also began on the 2011 Calendar. A massive thank you to Kingsway Garage for their fantastic offer to sponsor the whole thing, I really can't believe it. It's saved Joan so much work trying to sell each month. Just need to decide on the 12 photographs now.....