Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Sickest Thing I Have Ever Seen.... (Be warned a dog is crushed to death in the video.)

Just had this posted by a friend on Facebook, It is without doubt the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. I've just watched about 10 seconds of that video and feel physically sick. What is wrong with people these days. I despise the human race more and more each minute I live and breath on this hell hole of a planet, but this I just cannot comprehend.

PLEASE SHARE & CROSSPOST THIS SCREEN SHOT EVERYWHERE AS INFO IS REQUIRED AS TO THE IDENTITY OF THESE TWO VILE CREATURES.

THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF SLOWLY STAMPING A DOG TO DEATH WHILST IMPALING IT WITH THEIR HEELS (COMMONLY KNOWN AS A 'CRUSH' VIDEO). I HAVE SEEN THE VIDEO AND IT WILL HAUNT ME FOREVER AS IT IS TRULY TERRIBLE......HENCE THE SCREEN SHOT

This is the video but I really do advise that you don't watch it as it is one of the most horrible things I've ever seen.


Any info that would be of use, please post on Manfred Reicher's Facebook page. Thank you.

FOOTNOTE: It appears Facebook have removed the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.